Three views of the Dream Employer competition
It’s not only important to seem the best employer but actually be the best employer! For that purpose the competitors are analyzed in three views and every competitor gets a detailed report of their results.
Of employees think employer's reputation is important.
Dream Employer winners
We have been giving out the title Employer of Dreams for ten years. Want to be next on this list? Register your company for the competition – right now!
Why participate in the Dream Employer competition?
The Dream Employer competition is already taking place for the eight time and is respected among human resources specialists. The competition focuses on positioning your employer brand, you will find out how your organisation is seen by current and future potential employees. You can learn from the best and at the workshop, which is included in the competition, you will see what level others are on. This analysis is an important step in developing your employer brand.
Of job seekers do research on the reputation and culture of the company before they decide to apply
The Dream Employer is decided by an expert jury composed of top management and human resources specialists.
Global Director Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
Let's Do It World
Founder and Member of the Board
HR Manager/Advisor in Cooperation with Employers at Eesti Töötukassa
– Clear and focused employer brand positioning
– Organizations internal and external reputation match
– Do the activities of the organization complement the employer brand positioning?
– Does the way the organization executes planned activities support the employer branding positioning?
– Organizations employees satisfaction level
You can apply in 11 categories:
1. Electronics, telecommunications, information technology, banking
2. Education, science, training, personnel work
3. Public sector, state and public administration
4. Transport, logistics
5. Industry, production
6. Trade, customer service, retail trade
7. Legal field, marketing, advertising, PR
8. Consultation, finance
9. The third sector (NPO, SA)
10. Future maker: media, creative industries, translation, culture, entertainment, medicine, healthcare, social work, aid, administration, construction, real estate
11. Rising Star – Management (the company’s CEO is 35 or younger in 2023)
A company wishing to apply in the Rising Star – Leadership category must submit its application in another category.
The jury selects a finalist or one of the best from each sector, and then the overall winner from among the finalists. The winners will be announced at the “Dream employer: 100 ideas” conference.
NB! If there are only two candidates in one or the other category, they will participate in the “Future Maker” category.
Participating in the 2024 competition
Fill out the form below to participate with your company in the “Dream employer 2024” competition.
The price includes the following:
- The competition price includes:
- A study of how the leaders of the organization see themselves
- A survey of how current employees view the organization
- A study of how potential employees see the organization
- Participation of up to 4 people in the pre-conference workshop
- Participation of up to 4 people at the Dream Employer conference
- Post-competition feedback workshop and, if desired, 30-minute personal company feedback
- Two representatives of the organization can participate in a workshop with an international speaker after the Employer of Dreams conference
Register to the Dream Employer 2024 competition
Partners of the Dream Employer
Estonia’s largest job portal CVKeskus.ee helps us find the Dream Employer