Three views of the Dream Employer competition
It’s not only important to seem the best employer but actually be the best employer! For that purpose the competitors are analyzed in three views and every competitor gets a detailed report of their results.
Employer BrandingEmployer branding is a strategic tool for top management to create a differentiated organizational culture. To become a Dream Employer in your field, you have to consciously position and communicate your image to the world.
Of employees think employer's reputation is important.
Dream Employer winners
We have already conducted the Dream Employer competition for seven times. Want to be next on that list? Apply for the competition now!
Why participate in the Dream Employer competition?
The Dream Employer competition is already taking place for the eight time and is respected among human resources specialists. The competition focuses on positioning your employer brand, you will find out how your organisation is seen by current and future potential employees. You can learn from the best and at the workshop, which is included in the competition, you will see what level others are on. This analysis is an important step in developing your employer brand.
Of job seekers do research on the reputation and culture of the company before they decide to apply
The Dream Employer is decided by an expert jury composed of top management and human resources specialists.
Talent Acquisition Lead
Let's Do It World
Founder and Member of the Board
– Clear and focused employer brand positioning
– Organizations internal and external reputation match
– Do the activities of the organization complement the employer brand positioning?
– Does the way the organization executes planned activities support the employer branding positioning?
– Organizations employees satisfaction level
Competitors are evaluated in three categories (public sector, private sector and third sector). The jury picks three organizations from the private sector category and one from each of the other categories. From the finalists, the jury will pick the winner of the Dream Employer competition. Competition winners are announced at the Dream Employer: 100 ideas conference.
Participating in the competition
The deadline for the applications is 13th of December!
Competition feeCompeting is free for all NGOs (third sector).
- Participation in the research
- Detailed overview of the results
- Participation at theresearch results workshop
- Three “Dream Employer: 100 ideas” conference passes
- Competing for the “Dream Employer 2021” title
- Finalists get the right to use “Dream Employer 2021” logo in their communication
- Read the competition terms
Register to the Dream Employer 2021 competition
Partners of the Dream Employer
CV Keskus.ee, Estonia’s biggest job seeking platform, is helping us to find the Dream Employer